Think globally, act locally.
„A bridge between the local and the European economic world – we offer a personalized and flexible services.“
This is the company motto of the Brigl-Group whose strength lies in the geographical proximity to its clients and in a strong international network making it possible to answer all transportation and logistic requirements.
The company has an almost hundred year old history. It was founded in 1925 as a transportation and storage company with the conveyance of goods as its primary business. Dr. Carl Brigl, after whom the company is still named, joined in 1951 and took over the company in the following years. He made way for Hermann Mitterhofer in 1972, after having opened branches at the Reschenpass/Passo Resia in 1962 and in Meran/Merano in 1969.
Since 1973, the company has been under the name of C.Brigl by Hermann Mitterhofer and belongs to the Mitterhofer family. Initially working with the local market, Brigl then focused more nationally and has since spread to European market.
The original mother company C.Brigl by Hermann Mitterhofer was redesignated as Brigl GmbH on January, 1st, 1980. The new company form, Brigl AG, has been active since October 20th, 1997. With the beginning of 2008, Hermann Mitterhofer gave over his presidency to his daughter Evi Mitterhofer after being active for more than 45 years. The company remains a family enterprise.