Since the company was founded in 1925, its structure has continuously changed and developed subject to economic change.
As of October 20th 1997, Brigl AG has kept its company form while growing into a company group due to participations and startups.
How the company group developed:
- 1992 by launching a 100 percent subsidiary Brigl Distribution GmbH
- 1994 by launching STAG Italia GmbH,
with Brigl AG holding 40%
- 1998 by launching ITALCOMBI AG,
a 100 percent subsidiary of STAG Italia GmbH
- 1999 by launching DILOG Toscana GmbH,
with Brigl Distribution GmbH holding 25%
- 2000 by launching Brigl Weiss air&seacargo,
a 50% joint venture
- 2001 by opening a branch in Bruneck/Brunico
- 2004 by launching CDS Srl Bologna,
with Brigl Distribution GmbH holding 11,11%
- 2010 by launching BRICAD Srl